IMPORTANT: If you are signed into your work email via mobile devices, you will need to update those accounts with the new password or else you may be frequently locked out of your account (since your mobile devices will keep trying to sign in with your previous/old login credentials).
How to change your password on your work-issued computer
- Press CTRL+ALT+DEL on your keyboard
- Select "Change a password" from the menu
IMPORTANT: Restart your computer, wait 30 seconds on the login screen, then log in after you change your password - Outlook will sync with your updated password.
How to change your password when you don't have your work computer:
- Sign into webmail
- Click the settings icon at the upper right corner
- Select Options
- Select General -> My Account
- Select "Change your password" at lower right corner
Having trouble? Contact the Help Desk.