Need to give other users access to view or edit your Outlook calendar? Check out more information on how Permissions Levels are defined, then follow the steps below.
- In Outlook, click on the Calendar button to go to Calendar view.
- In the left hand column, right click on the calendar you want to share and select Properties.
- Click on the Permissions tab.
- To add a person, click on the Add button and look up the desired name or group to grant permission.
- Once you have added a person and still have them selected, click on the Permission Level drop down menu.
- Select a permission level (descriptions below). You can customize the permissions in the Read, Write, Delete items, and Other sections below.
- When you're finished, click Apply and then click OK.