We heard you like email attachments, so we're going to show you the easiest way to put another email into your email via Item Attachments:
- Navigate to the email you want to send as an attachment and select it.
- With the email selected, navigate to the Home ribbon's Respond section and click the More dropdown. Then select Forward as Attachment.
- A new email message will open with the originally selected message attached.
- In a new email, simply click Attach Item > Outlook Item
- You can then navigate your inbox folders and emails and select the email you want to attach.
- Make sure Attachment is selected.
- Click OK.
- When you reply to an email, you can click to Pop Out your new email into a new window Place it to the side of your Outlook window.
- Find the email you want to attach and click and hold it, then drag and drop it into the body of your reply email.
Article is closed for comments.