Skype lets you share information on your computer in a couple of ways:
Desktop sharing when you need to switch between programs or work on documents from different programs.
Program sharing when you need to present specific programs or documents but don’t want people to see anything else on your desktop.
- Click the Present icon
- Then do one of the following:
- Click Present Desktop to share the content on your desktop (shares everything on the selected monitor).
- Click Present Program, and select the specific program you want to share (shares only the program window’s content).
- Your Skype status now changes to Presenting, and you won’t receive instant messages or calls.
- Use the sharing toolbar at the top of the screen to stop sharing, or give control to participants. You can only give control to other meeting participants within your organization.