Scenario: You want to record a webinar (or just a live meeting) called “How to Record a Webinar 101” to share with staff later, but you don’t necessarily want the hassle of moderating a webinar as you record it – you want a polished, finished product with no interruptions.
- Schedule a meeting with a conference line.
- This won’t work if you call one other person or if you join your own Skype meeting.
- Join the conference line’s call.
- Click the Options icon and then click Start Recording.
- Hit the pause button to pause or hit the square stop button to stop recording.
- When you have stopped your recording, it will take Skype a while to process your recording file, depending on how long your recording is.
- When Skype is done processing your recording, you can find it in the Options icon menu by clicking on Manage Recordings.