If you're having issues with your password syncing (most likely after changing it) you may notice issues with Skype, Outlook, and/or some web pages not allowing you to sign in.
To resolve this:
- Click on the Windows Start button at the bottom left of your desktop screen and start typing "credential manager".
- Click Windows Credentials/Web Credentials.
- Delete all instances individually (unfortunately you can't bulk remove them).
- Reboot your computer.
- Log in as normal and see if Skype and Outlook launch.
- In some instances you may have to enter your Outlook password one more time in a pop up window.