It doesn't happen very often, but in case your Jabra 930 headset is not pairing with its base or picking up calls immediately, here's how you can do a soft reset:
- Unplug the base power supply from the power outlet.
- Remove the headset from the base.
- Turn the headset off:
- Press and hold the Multi-function button (the black circular button on the side of the headset earpiece) for 3-5 seconds until the headset LED blinks rapidly and then turns off.
- Then release the button.
- Place the headset back onto the base.
- Plug the base power supply into the power outlet again.