Scenario: You need to be able to create and schedule Skype meetings on behalf of your supervisor, Samus.
You will need to be setup as a Skype for Business delegate in order to do this. Here are some steps Samus will need to take to set you up as a delegate.
Adding a Skype for Business delegate
(this needs to be done from Samus' Skype for Business login)
- Navigate to the Main Skype Control Panel and select the Gear near the top right side to open your Settings.
- Navigate to Call Forwarding Settings
- Select Edit my Delegate members
- Click Add, then type and select the name of person who needs to create Skype meetings on behalf of Samus.
- Make sure the received calls column is unchecked (If you check it, she will receive your calls as well)
- Click OK.