Forgot your password? Or do you know your password and can’t sign in? Now you have the power to reset or unlock your own password!
NOTE: You will need the Phone method of multi-factor authentication set up in order to use this feature. See setup steps here.
- Navigate to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- Enter your full email address, enter the captcha information, then click Next.
- Select I forgot my password, then click Next. (If you’re sure you know your correct password, but think you’re locked out, you can choose the ‘I know my password but still can’t sign in option’. If in doubt, choose the forgot password option since that will cover either scenario)
- Enter your phone number, then click Text.
- You will receive a text message with a code. Enter the code on your computer’s web browser when prompted.
- It will then prompt you to update your password. See the latest password requirements here on our Help Center here.
- To prevent account lockouts, be sure to update your password on any mobile devices after your password reset is complete.