Generally the maximum allowed file size limit for email attachments is 25 MB. If you want to send files to external users that exceed that file size limit, you have a variety of options - we recommend using a "free account" (aka no account) with WeSendIt.com, which will allow you to send up to 5 GB to up to 15 recipients at a time.
- Navigate to WeSendIt.com in your web browser.
- Click Accept to start using WeSendIt.
- Fill out the form:
- Upload your file(s).
- Add a recipient email address and repeat for additional recipients.
- Add your email address.
- Add the message.
- Click Send.
- To send another email with large attachment, simply click on the cloud upload icon.
|After sending, you will receive an email that looks like this:||And the recipient(s) will receive an email that looks like this:|
And once you click the link, you will see this page where you can download the file(s):
- The files will only be available for download for up to a week.
- You do not need to register for a "free account." You can disregard all of their Registration or Account pop-ups.
- You can alternatively send the files to yourself, from yourself, and then simply send the link to the files in a separate email.