CTD Approved User Installable Programs
- Chrome (during installation, just close out of message asking for admin rights and Chrome will install)
- Webinar Programs
CTD Recommended Programs for Specific Functions
- Project Management Software: Microsoft Project ($12/mo)
- Flowchart diagrams: Visio ($6/mo)
- Note Taking: OneNote
- Graphics editing: Adobe Creative Cloud (price varies depending on package)
- Screenshot tool (if you need something more powerful than Snipping Tool): SnagIt ($50 one time)
- Sending large file: WeSendIt.com
- Webinars / Screensharing: Skype for Business
- Mobile email: iOS or Android native mail app or mobile Outlook app
- Calendar appointment scheduling: FindTime
- Web browsers: Chrome, Internet Explorer
- Electronic Faxing: eFax.com
If you don’t see a specific program or function listed above, then submit a Help Desk ticket and we can work with you to review your business requirements and find the best solution.
Programs That Are Rarely CTD Approved - Require Business Justification
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Office plug-ins
- Microsoft Teams – Teams is a platform that combines workplace chat, meetings, notes and attachments. It integrates directly with SharePoint and OneDrive for file storage and Outlook for group meetings. It will replace Skype for Business for full Voice over IP telephony.
- SharePoint (requires business justification and approval) – Cloud file storage to upload, organize, collaborate, share and access information from any device.