Potential problems you may be experiencing
- Your cell phone isn't syncing calendar or mailbox updates.
- You're receiving repeated duplicate calendar invite response messages.
- Others are receiving repeated duplicated calendar invites from your account.
Unfortunately there's no single solution here, but what we do know is that the issue is most likely related to syncing between Microsoft - you can read more of the technical explanation from Microsoft here.
Here are some initial troubleshooting steps you can take:
- Remove/Re-add email account to native mail app
- (the "native mail app" is the mail app that came with your phone)
- Uninstall/reinstall Outlook app, if you have it installed
- Try using the Outlook app (Google Play / Apple Store) instead of using the native mail app
- Have meeting organizer delete and re-create the event
- For anyone receiving duplicate responses to the event, try Tentatively accepting the event, then Declining it, then Deleting the event and all instances of it from your Calendar, Inbox, Sent, and Deleted items folders
- If anyone is on iOS 9.x, make sure they update at minimum to iOS 9.3
If the issues persist, please contact the Help Desk! Let us know what you've done already and include any other relevant details, then we'll go from there!
Article is closed for comments.