We've gathered some Microsoft Teams guides on live events that we thought you'd find useful:
Host an event:
- Get started with Microsoft Teams live events
- Plan and schedule a live event in Teams
- Schedule a Teams live event
- Invite attendees to a Teams live event
- Produce a live event using Teams
- Teams live event organizer checklist
- Best practices for producing a Teams live event
Attend an event:
Note: Teams live event audience size is limited to 10,000 attendees and duration is limited to 4 hours.
Additional note: You CANNOT stop and restart the event, so do not end an event before it's actually over, otherwise you'll have to recreate it and send out a new link to attendees. As a best practice, we recommend creating a separate test event with all the same settings and use that to test at least 48 hours prior to the real event.
Need more help?
If there's anything we can do to improve your transition to Teams, please let us know!
Also, once you're in the Teams app, click the Search bar at the top of the screen (or simple press Ctrl+E on your keyboard), then type /help and press Enter to get instant access to helpful Teams guides from Microsoft.