If you need to change another account's voicemail greeting, follow these steps:
Step 1: Switch accounts
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner of the Teams window, then select Sign out.
- Teams will close. Re-open Teams.
- When it prompts for login credentials, enter the credentials for the other account.
- Click This app only when prompted for management.
Step 2: Record voicemail
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner of the Teams window, then select Settings.
- Navigate to Calls and then click Configure voicemail.
- A new window will appear. Click Record a greeting.
- A new call window will appear. If it's not already showing, click to show the keypad.
- Press 2 to listen to your recordings, then do one of the following:
- Press 1 to listen to your message.
- Press 2 to re-record your message.
- Follow the prompts to start recording, listen to your recording, and save your greeting.