If you need to change another account's voicemail greeting, you can either do so in the Teams desktop app on your work-issued computer using the instructions below, or from a regular browser window (not private/incognito) via the Teams web app using the same instructions below.
Step 1: Switch accounts
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner of the Teams window, then select Sign out.
- Teams will close. Re-open Teams.
- When it prompts for login credentials, enter the credentials for the other account.
- Click This app only when prompted for management.
Step 2: Record voicemail
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner of the Teams window, then select Settings. Depending on your version of Teams, you may need to click the "..." next to your profile icon in order to access Settings instead.
- Navigate to Calls and then click Configure voicemail.
- A new window will appear. You can either click to Record a greeting or you can enter a text-to-speech version that will be read by a fairly decent robot voice.
- If you choose to record a greeting:
- A new call window will appear. If it's not already showing, click to show the keypad.
- Press 2 to listen to your recordings, then do one of the following:
- Press 1 to listen to your message.
- Press 2 to re-record your message.
- Follow the prompts to start recording, listen to your recording, and save your greeting.
- If you choose the text-to-speech option:
- Enter the text of your greeting (it must be under roughly 750 characters, including spaces).
- Click OK at the bottom of the page when finished.