From your computer
- Click the "..." in the upper right corner of the Teams window, then select Settings.
- Navigate to Calls and then click Configure voicemail.
Configure voicemail options
Record a greeting
- Click Record a greeting. A new call window will appear. If it's not already showing, click to show the keypad.
- Press 2 to listen to your recordings, then do one of the following:
- Press 1 to listen to your message.
- Press 2 to re-record your message.
- Follow the prompts to start recording, listen to your recording, and save your greeting.
You can simply input text and a fairly decent robot voice will read it for you (if you've recorded a greeting, the recording will take precedence over the text-to-speech option). You can input different text for a regular greeting and a greeting that changes when you enable automatic replies in Outlook.
From a mobile device
- Sign into the Teams mobile app.
- Tap the menu icon at the top left (fun fact: it's called a hamburger menu).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Calling.
- Tap Change voicemail greetings - it will then call your voicemail and you can follow the prompts to set it up or change your greeting.