If you're starting to see some weird stuff happening with your monitor, such as strange lines, repeating images, blurriness, discoloration, etc., please try these basic monitor troubleshooting steps.
- Power off the monitor and unplug the cables from the computer or docking station.
- Then plug everything back in - make sure all the cables are securely plugged into the monitor and into your computer or docking station.
- Ensure the monitor is powered on and receiving power (there should be a small light around the edges of the monitor to indicate it is receiving power).
- If the issue persists and you have any spare cables, please try swapping out the cables to see if it's an issue with the cables and not the monitor.
- Try pressing the physical buttons on the monitor - see if you can navigate to a factory reset option and select that.
If none of that helps, please contact the CTD Help Desk.