If your Teams meeting icon has disappeared from Outlook, please try the following steps:
Step 1: Restart Teams and Outlook.
- Find the Teams icon in your lower-right task tray. Right-click on it and select Quit.
- Close out of all Outlook windows.
- Then open the Teams app first.
- After the Teams app is loaded, then open the Outlook app.
Step 2: Sign out of Teams
If Step 1 didn't work, try signing out of Teams, then retry Step 1.
To sign out of Teams:
- Click on your profile icon at the top right of the Teams window.
- Click Sign out.