Foxit Reader is an app that can be used to read, sign and do limited editing of pdf's. After the install, if needed, there is a guide to using Foxit PDF Reader here. If you're already using Foxit PDF Reader and want to upgrade to the latest version, please follow the directions below to upgrade as well.
- Download the Foxit installer here >>
- Once the file is done downloading, click on it to run the file, then once the Setup Wizard window appears, click Next. If it prompts for administrator credentials or has any other errors, please open a ticket with the Help Desk.
- Check the I accept… box and click Next:
- Leave the default options as-is, and click Install:
- The green bar will progress as it installs:
- When it is done installing, it will say that Foxit PDF Reader has been installed and is ready to use, at which point you can click Finish, then begin using the program:
NOTE: If at some point after installation it prompts to install an update, go ahead and install it. It should let you install without admin permissions. It may take a few minutes, then it will eventually say the update has been applied successfully.